Friday, May 29, 2015

Just a few more days until the reunion so I thought I would try to set up a permanent communication vehicle in time to be publicized there.  All contributions are welcome, via comments or, if you request it, as a designated author.  This blog will not be listed in the blogspot directory but will be visible to search engines.  Anyone with the url (address) can find it, read and comment.  As you must already know, the address is montfortalumni.blogspot.com.  If you wish to post to the blog, including pictures, send me an email request at edilgen34@gmail.com.  As far as I know, commenting is limited to text only.  Looking forward to seeing many familiar faces at the reunion (although I probably won't recognize half of them).  Will we have name tags?

Ed Dilgen
Bay Shore 1953

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be moderated and published after approval by a blog administrator. Anonymous comments will not be approved.